Mr. Tollefson's Classes include the following: American History 1, American History 2, and Wisconsin History.
- American History 1 is a required year long course that attempts to instill a deep appreciation of our cultural and political heritage. Understanding the decisions made through history, the men and women who made the decisions and the consequences of the decisions should help the students to comprehend many of the present decisions and problems which face our society.
- American History 2 is a required course that is only one-semester that attempts to develop a deeper appreciation of our cultural and historical heritage. By developing an understanding of the last century of American History, the students will be able to see the link between the past events and present problems in our society and have more information as these problems are dealt with by the student as an individual and as a member of our society.
- Wisconsin History is an elective, one-semester class that investigates the influence of Native American and European cultures on the developement of our state. The class will look at the diversity of Wisconsin and its leadership in politics, industry, and agriculture. Students will gain a better understanding of the role of territorial Wisconsin to its position as a leader and innovator in American society.
Links recommended by students of Mr. Tollefson's Class:
- **World War 1 All you need to know**
- World War 1
- World War 1 artillary
- What really caused WW1
- WW2 Memorial Site
- Countries, Major Offenses, and Leaders of the military
- WW2 in the Pacific
- Pearl Harbor Remembered
- *World War 2 Information*
- *World War 2 1939-1945*
- World War 2 Guns
- World War 2 Traitor